Sunday 18 December 2016

A to Z Challenge: V is for Vicarious

2 weeks ago I was at one of my uncles' place for a small get together. Deepak Kaaka's son Anand (my cousin) has a son who is 4 months younger than Aarvi. Rutu, another cousin of mine has had her baby 4 months ago. 

Anand had some apprehensions that seeing Jayant (his son) and Presha (Rutu's daughter) might make me a bit forlorn since I would be missing Beckett.

Fortunately, Pappa's brain is wired a bit differently. Pappa enjoyed his time with both Jayant and Presha. 

Instead of feeling glum, I really enjoyed the vicariousness of the situation and was really grateful.  

Here's the latest from what Beckett has been up to. Please don't ask me what the tooth brush is for.



But she's been busy. Going to office with Missus on 'bring your kids to work' day, the Mall on Saturday, meeting Aatn kaaka on Sunday, and making paper pirate hats and airplanes. 

She's growing up fast and I'm missing it.

P.S: Missus is really awesome. You knew this, but she's even more awesome than that.

P.S.2: Did anyone notice that we skipped the 'U'?  

No comments:

Post a Comment