Wednesday 30 November 2016

A to Z Challenge: T is for Troublemaker

So Beckett met her cousin Anaaya for the first time last Saturday. And she was excited. But her excitement did not bode well for Anaaya. 

I'll just let the pictures do the talking.


The Bearhug !


The Bite Marks !


The Uneasy Peace Treaty


The Enfant Terrible and The Pensive Precious


That said, Anaaya has her ways of getting back at Beckett from what Missus tells me. But as the protective Fua, I worry about her and 3 month old Aaria. Beckett can inflict some serious damage while having her fun. 

And what was Pappa doing all this time?


Checking out graduate schools for Beckett, Anaaya, & Aaria with Niki Kaaka

P.S: Beckett gets the biting from both her parents. But I tend to believe that I am the more proficient one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment