Friday 1 May 2015

Insensitive Pa

So yours truly went to watch Avengers with Atman, Mom, and the heavily pregnant Missus. As it turns out, there was another family of four - Mr., Mrs., young boy of around five, and a toddler in a pram.

This is when it happened. 

Atman pointed out that the movie is ruined because of the toddler in the pram who was almost certainly going to cry during the movie. 

I'm not sure why I did it, I let out a very loud 'This is not good' (more than enough for the family to have heard it) while giving them a look of disgust. (They ought to be more socially responsible than bringing a toddler to a movie hall). After all it's the Avengers !

I looked behind to find the disapproving Missus giving me the look. That's when it struck me that I'm going to be in the exact same position around 9 months from now when 'Batman vs. Superman' comes out.

I'm not sure what I will do when my time comes, but am really scared that I will have to reap the insensitivity that I've sown. 

May I be forgiven my indiscretions.    

No comments:

Post a Comment