Saturday 23 January 2016

Dad Instincts

I used to to think that it was all bull wacky, all hokey pokey, all stuff that people make up to boost their self esteem. All the talk of it being like the Force. Either you have it or you don't. 

But it happened to me today. I now believe in the Force, and Dad instincts too. 

And thank God for that. Else I would be writing something very different from a very unpleasant place. 

Till then enjoy the Video below. The Horse thing is exactly what happened. Except instead of the horse, it was a bed and instead of a poor kid unable to balance himself, it was a curious curious unaware girl, hurrying to hurtle herself towards a horrifying hazard that harries her hapless father constantly.

 
P.S: You may want to argue the exact opposite point that given that I allowed such a situation to occur in the first place, makes my claims about instincts and forces quite untenable and credulous. But Beckett is fine; for today at least; and that is all that matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment